[Starlingx-discuss] Marketing Team call minutes

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 02:34:24 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Please find the highlights from the Marketing Team call earlier today.

As we didn’t hit critical mass on today’s call we only went through some basic items. With the StarlingX 6.0 release now being available, the announcements, such as press release and the release overview blog post are now published.

A few contributors to the project are working on a series of demo videos to capture the values that StarlingX delivers. The first demo video that captures patching on large scale with StarlingX is now ready to publish. The OIF team is working on uploading it to the Foundation’s Youtube channel and it will be linked to the website as well as an embedded video.

All the notes from today’s call are on this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2019_StarlingX_Marketing_Plans

The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 15 at 12pm Pacific / 2pm Central. Among other recurring items, we are planning to have the discussion about the marketing team’s goals and plans for Q1, 2022.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa