[Starlingx-discuss] PTG April 2022 Team Signup

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:35:42 UTC 2022

Hello!

Last week, we announced the next virtual PTG will be held virtually from
Monday, April 4th to Friday, April 8th, 2022. We will have the same
schedule set up available as last time with three windows of time spread
across the day to cover all timezones with breaks in between.

To signup your team, you must complete BOTH the survey[1] AND reserve time
in the ethercalc[2] by end of day March 11th.

We ask that the PTL/SIG Chair/Team lead sign up for time to have their
discussions with 3 rules/guidelines:

1. Cross project discussions (like SIGs or support project teams) should be
scheduled towards the start of the week so that any discussions that might
shape those of other teams happen first.
2. No team should sign up for more than 4 hours per UTC day to help keep
participants actively engaged.
3. No team should sign up for more than 16 hours across all time slots to
avoid burning out our contributors and to enable participation in multiple
teams discussions.

Again, you need to fill out BOTH the ethercalc AND the survey to complete
your team's sign up. If you have any issues with signing up your team, due
to conflict or otherwise,  please let me know! While we are trying to
empower you to make your own decisions as to when you meet and for how long
(after all, you know your needs and teams timezones better than we do), we
are here to help!

Once your team is signed up, please register[3]! And remind your team to
register! Registration is free, but it's important that you sign up to let
us know you'll be attending because that's how you'll receive event
details, passwords, and other relevant information about the PTG.

Continue to visit openinfra.dev/ptg for updates.

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] Team Survey:
https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/april2022_vptg_survey
[2] Ethercalc Signup: https://ethercalc.openstack.org/7yxdas7suqnd