[Starlingx-discuss] stx-6.0 cert-manager / ingress-nginx

Ansari, Sabeel Sabeel.Ansari at windriver.com
Wed Feb 23 15:20:08 UTC 2022

Hi,
Yes, both nginx and cert-manager should be in the applied state on a fresh install.

The first step would be to try manually applying the applications using the 'system application-apply' command. If the apply fails, there might be a reason in the log files (a new log file will be created in the /var/log/armada folder, depending on which application you are applying (nginx or cert-manager).
Alternatively, a look at the /var/log/sysinv.log might also provide some clues if the apply fails.

Please let me know if there are further problems with manual apply and any related logs.

Thanks
Sabeel