[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 23-Feb-22

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Feb 23 21:52:40 UTC 2022

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
23-Feb-22

Reviews merged since last meeting: 15  https://review.opendev.org/q/project:starlingx/docs+status:merged

WIP reviews for discussion:
+ Create archive for Operations guides (from December): https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/822030   Mary has info from Greg, will work on this next week.

Cherry pick discussion: let's review recent merges to see if cherry pick is required.
+ This review: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/829753  does not need upstream pick, but needs special downstream pick.
+ This review couldn't be picked - low priority to get the spellcheck working in other branches: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/827546

Bug status -- 9 total
AR Mary triage the old LP to see which have been addressed or are ancient/invalid. Still open.

Status/questions/opens

Unique filenames for index files. We deliberately did this change after the branch was cut for R6 to avoid any potential issues.
Ron will try and do all this Thursday, good luck!

Reminder: Mary upcoming time off - Thurs-Tues. (24 Feb - 1 Mar)