[Starlingx-discuss] New ceph-config-helper image

Curado Filho, Delfino Gomes DelfinoGomes.CuradoFilho at windriver.com
Mon Mar 14 16:11:14 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX community,

The ceph-config-helper is being upversioned from our downstream v1.15.0 to the upstream ubuntu_bionic-20201223.
The main reason for this is to align these clients with Ceph Nautilus version.

If anyone is using a private container registry to install from, please
pull the following images and push them to your private container registry.

New image and tag is:

docker.io/openstackhelm/ceph-config-helper:ubuntu_bionic-20201223

Additionally, the older image will still be used if Rook is installed, as it was not upversioned.

We will submit a review with the code changes shortly.

Regards,
Delfino