[Starlingx-discuss] Call for a virtual project update

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:23:49 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

As the Berlin Summit is approaching in June, we are collecting __video recordings to capture a project update__ from each OpenInfa community to showcase what each project has accomplished in the past year/release. We will post all recordings on the OpenInfra Foundation YouTube channel and promote them at the Summit, if they are available before the event.

__We recommend the recordings to be less than 10 minutes long.__ Slides are not mandatory, but could be good to have some to support the information the presenter is sharing in the video. You can use the overview slide deck[1] for slide template.

If you can submit your project recording to me __by Friday, May 27__, we’d love to promote them at the upcoming Berlin Summit. If you prefer to submit it after the Summit, I’ll send out another reminder after the event to collect any reminding recordings.

Thanks,
Ildikó

[1] https://opendev.org/starlingx/docs/src/branch/master/resources/StarlingX_Onboarding_Deck_for_Web_October_2020.pptx