[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX TSC election update and results

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:36:31 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you with announcements about the recent StarlingX TSC election.

As the number of candidates[2] doesn’t exceed the number of open seats and the new TSC group fulfills all criteria we have listed on the governance page[3] we will skip the voting period for this election and form the new TSC group.

To follow the original election timeline the new and returning members’ term starts on the week of May 30th and it is approximately one year long.

To follow the above, hereby I would like to announce the electing of Mingyuan Qi who is a returning TSC member in this round. Please join the election officials[1] to congratulate him!

Thanks and Best Regards,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials
[2] https://opendev.org/starlingx/election/src/branch/master/candidates/2022_H1/tsc
[3] https://docs.starlingx.io/governance/reference/tsc/stx_charter.html#elections