[Starlingx-discuss] Review of app-intel-ethernet-operator code

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Aug 4 18:03:36 UTC 2023

On 2023-08-04 15:27:50 +0000 (+0000), Pires Soares, Igor wrote:
> It seems that I cannot +2 on the intel-ethernet-operator repo.
[...]

It looks like a typographical error in the group name was missed in
review. The (empty) starlingx-intel-ethernet-operator-core group has
code review/approval permissions, while a separate
starlingx-app-intel-ethernet-operator-core group (which Scott asked
me to add him to) has permission to abandon changes for that
repository. I've pushed up a change to switch the review/approval
permissions to the starlingx-app-intel-ethernet-operator-core group,
if someone can confirm that was the actual intent:

https://review.opendev.org/890569

--
Jeremy Stanley