[Starlingx-discuss] User questions

Cervi, Thales Elero ThalesElero.Cervi at windriver.com
Wed Aug 9 12:14:29 UTC 2023

Hi Ildiko,

I might be able to help with the last question:
> 4. Is it possible to run OpenStack in subclouds? Most of the documentation only seems to mention K8s.

I am pretty sure this is not being tested recently, so we should definitely revisit it and re-test if the community finds it important.
What I know from the past is that the stx-openstack application SHOULD BE supported on subclouds and SHOULD NOT BE supported on central (system controller) clouds.

If we feel like revisiting this deployment, we can arrange it as part of stx.10 maybe?

Hoping it helps you :)
Thales