[Starlingx-discuss] Armada Deprecation Storyboard Link

Reed, Joshua Joshua.Reed at windriver.com
Wed Aug 16 16:00:26 UTC 2023

Hello All,

At the 8/16/23 community meeting there was discussion about Armada deprecation, and I had an action to create a storyboard issue and provide the link.  Turns out one already existed.  Here is the link https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2010560.  There are several tasks that need to be added still and some that already exist for work in progress.  As additional work is put into motion, that is, the work we spoke about with the build team renaming git repositories that bear "armada" in the name then the tasks will be added to this story.

Thanks!
Joshua Reed