[Starlingx-discuss] User questions

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Tue Aug 22 12:24:06 UTC 2023

Agree with Thales in that openstack testing in DC Environment has been limited lately.

In previous releases of STX, openstack has been tested on DC Subclouds.
openstack is NOT supported on the central cloud (SystemController) ... believe there really just hasn't been a requirement for this, so not tested or supported.

Greg.