[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Docker org owner

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Fri Aug 25 04:34:14 UTC 2023

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you about the Docker OSS program that StarlingX is part of.

After I reached to them asking about the issue the build team has been facing, they sent a separate email that warns about StarlingX’s membership to the Docker-Sponsored Open Source Program is set to expire. I started to fill out the application form to renew, but it is asking for a user Docker ID< that is the owner of the StarlingX organization.

I logged in and it doesn’t seem that my user is an owner. Does anyone know if it is possible to add my user to the owner group? My user ID is ildikov. Or alternatively, who is the owner of the StarlingX org?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa