[Starlingx-discuss] DockerHub OSS Program application - APPROVED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Wed Aug 30 22:24:42 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

I have an exciting update!

I just received the following note from Docker:

“Congratulations! Your project has been approved for the Docker-Sponsored Open Source program. A Docker Team subscription will be allocated to the project organization Docker ID specified in your application within the next 3 weeks. In addition to a Team subscription, you now have:

* free autobuilds
* rate-limit removal for all users pulling public images from your project namespace
* special badging on Docker Hub (this will be visible within two weeks)"

I will keep an eye on the DockerHub organization to see when they update the subscription.

Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa