[Starlingx-discuss] Security Initiatives

Manju Rupani manjrupani at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 12:06:53 UTC 2023

Hi Greg,
Thanks for your email.
I am interested in taking a deeper dive into understanding
all security loopholes. What sort of hardware is ideal?
Can information in transmission for IOT applications be compromised?
I have worked in linux only in my research work and have never had to worry
about security issues.
Thanks for continuing this conversation.
Regards,
Manju Rupani
6304455096