[Starlingx-discuss] TSC & Community Call - July 5/2023 -- no WR participation

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Tue Jul 4 17:51:17 UTC 2023

Hi Ghada,

Thank you for reaching out. Greg brought up the topic on the Community Call last week and I thought we agreed to cancel this week’s call.

I will probably be able to dial in, but I will not be able to host the call tomorrow as I will be in a louder environment at that time. In that sense, I think it’s probably better if we officially cancel it, and I will try to join and catch anyone who didn’t see the emails. Would that work?

Thanks,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa