[Starlingx-discuss] Vulnerability Management guidelines - improving visibility

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Tue Jul 11 20:51:02 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

The StarlingX project has been gaining new users and contributors lately, and the community already started to look into providing more on-boarding related materials and help people to find their ways around.

Related to the above, I wanted to bring up the project’s Vulnerability Management guidelines. While there is some documentation available on the StarlingX wiki[1] currently, it is not the easiest to find. As this is a crucial area, I think it would be a good time to both make sure that the information there is up to date, as well as to make the documentation easier to find.

Would it make sense to move the content of the aforementioned wiki over to the Documentation website? Regardless of where the information lives, where do you think would be good to add pointers to it, ie. the project’s homepage, the docs homepage, etc?

Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Security/Vulnerability_Management

———