[Starlingx-discuss] Launchpad status not updating automatically

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Mon Jul 24 16:54:28 UTC 2023

Hello all,
I noticed that stx launchpads are not getting automatically updated when gerrit reviews merge even when the "Closes-Bug" is used correctly in the code review comment.

At this point, I'm not sure if this issue is reported/known to the opendev infrastructure team or not. @Ildiko Vancsa<mailto:ildiko at openstack.org> can you help report this issue or let me know how to do that myself?

Until the issue is resolved, please update your LPs manually: put a link to the review and mark the LP as Fix Released when it's merged.

Example:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2028302
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2027827

Regards,