[Starlingx-discuss] Launchpad status not updating automatically

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jul 24 19:20:40 UTC 2023

On 2023-07-24 11:27:46 -0700 (-0700), Ildiko Vancsa wrote:
[...]
> The OpenDev team needs to build and upload a new Gerrit image that
> contains the fix, and then restart the service. They will look
> into scheduling that this week.
[...]

To be clear, the fixed image is already built and uploaded, it's
just that we need to schedule some brief downtime to restart the
service on the new image. However, we've also got a pending point
release for Gerrit and a fix for how we're persisting Gerrit's
commit replication queue, so would ideally work those in before the
restart as well to minimize the number of planned outages in the
near future.
--
Jeremy Stanley