[Starlingx-discuss] Transition away from CENGN

Scott.Little scott.little at eng.windriver.com
Mon Jul 24 19:56:45 UTC 2023

The transition is back in effect.  A number of issues are being worked

Certificate issues

- Certificates on the web server has been updated to provide the full
chain of trust.

- We'll be issuing updates to dockerfiles that build from an 'older'
image, to update the root certificates and complete the chain of trust.
The first two ...

https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/tools/+/889365
<https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/tools/+/889365>,

https://ala-codereviewti-prod.wrs.com/c/cgcs/opendev.org.starlingx.tools/+/15930
<https://ala-codereviewti-prod.wrs.com/c/cgcs/opendev.org.starlingx.tools/+/15930>

Connectivity issues.

- Mostly from Brazil so far ... Reported to IT for investigation.

Scott