[Starlingx-discuss] Transition away from CENGN

Scott.Little scott.little at eng.windriver.com
Tue Jul 25 14:58:41 UTC 2023

Update

Certificate issues

- Updates have merged, you will need to exit and rebuild your build
containers.
    i.e.  ./stx-init-env --rebuild

Connectivity issues.

-  The previously reported connectivity issues appear to be an internal
issue within Wind River.
-  If anyone OUTSIDE of Wind River is seeing connectivity issue, please
report.

Download issue

- The 'download' tool of the Debian build is failing.
- curl doesn't follow redirects unless -L option is given, and there is
a redirect from mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca to mirror.starlingx.windriver.ca.
- Launchpad: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/root/+/889438
- Update:https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/root/+/889438