[Starlingx-discuss] Diversity related discussions at the PTG starting soon!

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Mon Mar 27 13:21:33 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

The OpenInfra Diversity & Inclusion working group is meeting today at the PTG at 1400 UTC today!

The WG will discuss topics like the renewing D&I survey and refreshing the Code of Conduct we have for OpenInfra Communities. Please join the session if you are interested in learning and helping out in D&I related areas.

You can find dial-in information here: ptg.opendev.org

Thanks,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa