[Starlingx-discuss] Broken build due to removal of irqbalance

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Fri Aug 3 14:31:17 UTC 2018

http://zuul.openstack.org/

So it seems there can be multiple queues per git.  Withing a queue there
are dependencies, but different queues can make progress independently?
Or is there a queue of queues for the git?

On top of that, it seems like there are a finite number of execution
engines.  If no execution engines are available, none of your queues
will progress.  Is that about right?

Scott