[Starlingx-discuss] Keystone edge architectures meeting this week

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 21:52:13 UTC 2018

Hi,

With the Edge Computing Group we agreed to start discussing the different architecture options in details on how to setup Keystone for edge scenarios. We have information captured from pervious discussions here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Keystone_edge_architectures

In an attempt to find a time slot that is doable in most time zones I created the following poll to have the first meeting this week: https://doodle.com/poll/ke39uz49znqh4xci
Please fill out the form if you are interested in participating.

We can agree on another slot or alternating slots onwards to make attending the meeting more convenient.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó