[Starlingx-discuss] Some test cases may be added to StarlingX test suit

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Wed Aug 8 12:06:14 UTC 2018

As you mentioned, Titanium Cloud is OPNFV verified ... which means it passes all the mandatory dovetail tests.

Internally we are in the process of adding this dovetail test suite to the automated tests that we internally run on TitaniumCloud / StarlingX.

The gotcha about running Dovetail is that there is some specific networking requirements for the node running the dovetail test tool, it requires some modification of the standard Titanium configuration to allow root ssh access to nodes from dovetail tool and there are still some manual changes to dovetail itself required due to dovetail not being flexible enough yet to handle different types of implementations (specifically in the yardstick HA tests).

Greg.