[Starlingx-discuss] Brent Rowsell commented on "upgrade libvirt-python to newer version support...

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Wed Aug 8 14:38:04 UTC 2018

+ mailing list
@chuy, I think this is the libvirt-python build issue you were reported out in the community meeting just now.

Thx. - cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: Xie, Cindy
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 9:54 PM
To: 'Rowsell, Brent' <Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com>
Cc: Jones, Bruce E <bruce.e.jones at intel.com>; Wold, Saul <saul.wold at intel.com>; Troyer, Dean <dean.troyer at intel.com>
Subject: RE: Brent Rowsell commented on "upgrade libvirt-python to newer version support...

Brent,
Just had side conversation w/ Dean, he also agrees w/ you that libvirt and libvirt-python version doesn't need to be exact version in CentOS 7.5 dist. So it's nice that we can have a choice of upgrading to something newer. There is a 4.1 version in Fedora 28 dist, please see if you want to check and decide which version is the one we'd like to upgrade to.

Thanks. - cindy