[Starlingx-discuss] Updated initial governance proposal

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Aug 8 20:19:19 UTC 2018

I have updated our draft Governance proposal [0] based on feedback from Ildiko.  I've borrowed some language and concepts from the Kata Containers project [1] but adapted it to the structure that was agreed to our F2F last week.

One of the changes is in terminology.  Instead of Team Leads and Primes, I'm using the titles Project Leads and Technical Leads respectively, to help highlight that we are initially splitting the role typically performed by a Project Technical Lead.

Please review the draft and share any feedback you have to this thread or in the document directly.

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-governance
[1] https://github.com/kata-containers/community

Thanks!

      brucej