[Starlingx-discuss] [Release] Sub-Project wiki pages are updated

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Sat Aug 11 03:28:15 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I've updated all the sub-project wiki pages and linked them to the main wiki.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX#Sub-projects

As suggested by Bruce, each page now lists the contributors to the sub-project (I put a link to each page in ethercalc). I also added the core reviewers to help everyone add the right people to their gerrit reviews.

Each page also has a number of story board links for applicable stories. These are based on the tags defined here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Tags_and_Prefixes
Note: I have tagged some of the existing stories, but I didn't have time to go thru the whole backlog. I encourage authors of stories to tag them upon creation if they know the right sub-project.

Each sub-project team can customize their page as they see fit. I also encourage each team to tag the stories they are targeting for the October release with stx.2018.10. This will give us good data to pull the release plan.
As a reference point, there are 182 active stories; only 40 are tagged for the October release as of now.

Just a reminder, tags must be added one at a time. (stx.bug stx.config -> Add >> results in a new tag "stx.bug stx.config" being added, not two individual tags)

Regards,
Ghada

Ghada Khalil, Manager, Titanium Cloud, Wind River
direct 613.270.2273  skype ghada.khalil.ottawa
350 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200, Kanata, ON K2K 2W5