[Starlingx-discuss] 'Project Ask me Anything' room at the PTG - infrastructure and testing

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 07:33:57 UTC 2018

Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to the 'Project Ask me Anything’ room at the PTG, which is scheduled for Monday-Tuesday: https://www.openstack.org/ptg#tab_schedule

I encourage all of you who plan to attend the PTG to take the time and talk to people if you have any questions about any of the participating OpenStack projects or need guidance.

As stress testing came up on earlier occasions, I think this is a great opportunity to learn more about how the OpenStack Infrastructure team is operating, about the HW that the tests are running on and to explore the options for StarlingX testing activities as well.

If you are planning to attend the PTG please add your name to this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-PTG-agenda

You can find the registration link on the PTG website: https://www.openstack.org/ptg

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó