[Starlingx-discuss] question about dl_rpms.sh generating 8 logs

Ornelas Aguayo, Jesus jesus.ornelas.aguayo at intel.com
Mon Aug 13 16:04:20 UTC 2018

Hi Marcela,

I think we could standardize the logs to have a single log, by doing so it would be easier to error handling.

On 8/10/18, 12:56 PM, "Rosales Jimenez, Marcela A" <marcela.a.rosales.jimenez at intel.com> wrote:

    Hi team,

    I’m reviewing download_mirror.sh and dl_rpms.sh, because I’m working on setting up
    the mirror download on Jenkins daily. And I got a question:

    Why does dl_rpms.sh script generates 8 logs each time it is executed?

    For example, if we execute:
    $ ./dl_rpms.sh rpms_from_centos_repo.lst L1 centos

    We will get:
    centos_rpms_fail_move_L1.txt
    centos_rpms_missing_L1.txt
    centos_rpms_found_L1.txt
    centos_rpms_urls_L1.txt
    centos_srpms_fail_move_L1.txt
    centos_srpms_missing_L1.txt
    centos_srpms_found_L1.txt
    centos_srpms_urls_L1.txt

    Could we have four instead of eight? (let’s say centos_pkgs_fail_move_L1.txt, etc)

    The information about whether a package is noarch, x86_64 or src is already
    in its name. So for me it seems that we could leave four, but I don't know

    if in the past there was an intention for having this information like this.

    Thanks.

    Marcela