[Starlingx-discuss] merge to starlingx-staging/stx-ceilometer

Chavolla de la Cabada, Daniel daniel.chavolla at windriver.com
Thu Aug 16 19:19:15 UTC 2018

Hi Dean,

We have a pull request to starlingx-staging/stx-ceilometer for backporting a set of Rocky and Queens commits (14 in total). They are needed for Gnocchi development. All these commits are cleanly ported.
https://github.com/starlingx-staging/stx-ceilometer/pull/1

We understand that we want to minimize changes in staringx-staging, but please note that this request fails into the "backporting an OpenStack commit that has been merged in a future OpenStack release and is needed for current development" category.
Please let us know if an additional process is required.

Thanks

Daniel