[Starlingx-discuss] Networking Team -- Call for members

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Mon Aug 27 18:26:15 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I am volunteering to be the Project Lead for the starlingx networking team. There are a few members identified from Wind River already. Any others wish to join? I will be looking for a timeslot for a regular meeting once I gather the list of participants.

Sub-team wiki:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Networking

Work Backlog:
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/list?status=active&tags=stx.networking&project_group_id=86

I'm particularly interested in having someone work on the following for the stx.2018.10 release:
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002946 - OVS LLDP inventory
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002944 - OVS-DPDK firewall driver

Thanks,
Ghada

Ghada Khalil, Manager, Titanium Cloud, Wind River
direct 613.270.2273  skype ghada.khalil.ottawa
350 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200, Kanata, ON K2K 2W5