[Starlingx-discuss] review for story 2004211 patch

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Mon Dec 3 16:48:34 UTC 2018

+starlingx-discuss

Don,

Some additional background:

I created the initial storyboard and talked with Dariush, he is supposed
to provide the background about a given patch and if it can be removed,
I assume he would have checked on the history and talked with the
authors. Once he gave the go ahead to try removal, Martin did the work
of removing the patch and testing it in the CentOS build environment.

I will wait for more details from Martin as suggested by Cindy regarding
testing.

Sau!