[Starlingx-discuss] Centos Distro Direction

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Mon Dec 3 17:03:03 UTC 2018

On 12/3/18 7:43 AM, Xie, Cindy wrote:
> Seems like that CentOS 7 just announced 1810 release today (guess this is 7.6):

https://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS7.1810?highlight=%28%28Manuals%7CReleaseNotes%7CCentOS7.1810%29%29

Yup, timing is!

Cindy, can you please put this on the agenda for the next non-openstack
Distro meeting.

We also have a topic for the TSC (thanks BruceJ) the following morning,
TSC members may want to start weighing in here regarding my initial
proposal below, which we can talk more about on Thursday.

Thanks
    Sau!