[Starlingx-discuss] distributed cloud deployment

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Mon Dec 17 11:59:40 UTC 2018

The Starlingx Docs Team is in the process of identifying and prioritizing gaps in the docs.starlingx.io doc suite, which it will address for the following StarlingX release.
Distributed Cloud is definitely one of the higher priority  items.
I suspect the Docs Team will agree on a plan for additional StarlingX User Docs soon; Mike Tullis is the prime.

Greg.