[Starlingx-discuss] Public Static Analysis

Young, Ken Ken.Young at windriver.com
Mon Dec 17 15:35:41 UTC 2018

Cesar,

The security team is formally asking the build team to plan and continue the efforts to enable public  static analysis of the Starling X flock.  We understand the ask here may be non-trivial so we are looking for a phased rollout.

Can we:

  *   Get a prototype operational based upon the work already completed by the build team?
  *   Get a readout of the effort to complete the rollout of public static analysis
  *   Get some proposals on how we continue the effort

I would like to have this be a topic of discussion in Thursday’s build meeting please.

Regards,
Ken Y