[Starlingx-discuss] Missing repository in CENGN mirror

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Tue Dec 18 18:09:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

In this change[0], a new repository was added for some Go packages.
This hit an issue in the mirror download process. The script tries to
find this repository in the CENGN server, but as is not present the
script fails and thus the entire mirror download.

It seems that whenever a new repository is added we need to update the
content of the CENGN server, so , what's the process to get this new
repository in CENGN?

Also we can modify the script to create the cache from valid servers,
this could be a complementary solution.

The error reported by the download_mirror.sh is this one:

failure: repodata/repomd.xml from CENGN_Starlingx-C7.5.1804-paas-openshift: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca:80/mirror/centos/centos/mirror.centos.org/centos/7.5.1804/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin311/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found
finish 2nd round of RPM downloading with missing files!

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/624864/1