[Starlingx-discuss] Problems in build StatlingX mirror. Asking for help.

chenzz chenzz at certusnet.com.cn
Thu Dec 20 01:55:40 UTC 2018

hi there:
My deployment environment is Ubuntu 16.04. When making iso images, I executed the ‘make base-build’ command, it reports:make: *** No rule to make target `base-build'.  Stop. It seems out of order. So I executed the ‘make’ command to instead and it t seems could work, Please tell me how to execute the ‘make base-build’ command correctly.

When I go to the command of ‘build-pkgs’, it reports command not found, I speculated it might be I executed the ‘make’ command,Please tell me how to solve this problem again.

Thanks very much

Bill chen | CertusNet
Building 18, No. 699-22 Xuanwu Avenue, Xuanwu District, Nanjing, 210042, P.R.China
Tel: +86 25 6642 3768 -XXXX  Mobile: +86 15295592415
Web: www.certusnet.com.cn