[Starlingx-discuss] Several build failures due to recent code integrations

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:33:57 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 9:48 AM, Cordoba Malibran, Erich
<erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com> wrote:
> The root cause in all failures is the same, not adding the new needed packages into the mirror. Same thing about python src rpm reported last week.

Since this is likely to be a frequent problem can we come up with a
test to verify the mirror lists?  I mean just make sure that our
mirror source lists contain what we think they need to contain, not
actually verify that the referenced packages are still available
without downloading them.

These would both be good to have to run locally and possibly by Zuul
if we can minimize reliance on reaching external sites.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com