[Starlingx-discuss] build-pkgs: package built failed , mock package missing

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Tue Jul 3 12:58:11 UTC 2018

> > > It will be great if someone else could take our Developer Guide
> > >    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Developer_Guide
> > > and build the ISO from scratch.

Yeah, we will have someone to do the exercise based on this guide. Pls stay tuned.

On 03/07/2018, 8:44 PM, "Arce Moreno, Abraham" <abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com> wrote:

    Thanks Yong!

    > > >  13:37:39 ERROR: Could not find useradd in chroot, maybe the install
    > > >  failed?
    >
    > It looked the local repo failed to be created. please check and assure "~/cgcs-
    > root/cgcs-centos-repo/Binary/comps.xml" is there, and the sub-dirs in
    > ""~/cgcs-root/cgcs-centos-repo/Binary/" do exist with correct symbol links to
    > the mirror.

    I have checked comps.xml and it is there, the symbolic links were also updated
    using our script update_links_from_mirror.sh. Team here in Mexico have started the building
    only from external sources yesterday.

    It will be great if someone else could take our Developer Guide
        https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Developer_Guide
    and build the ISO from scratch.

    2 changes for stx-tools not yet merged to integrate to complete a full external build:
    - cgcs-centos-repo: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/579709/
    - cgcs-dl: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/577953/

    Do not hesitate to provide any feedback or modify our wiki as required.

    Abraham