[Starlingx-discuss] build-pkgs: package built failed , mock package missing

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Wed Jul 4 07:15:04 UTC 2018

Hi Abraham,
Did you run "build-pkgs" or "build-pkgs --serial"?
If I run "run-pkgs" (parallel mode) I saw the similar errors as you did,
but if using "-- serial" the build went smoothly and further, except for failures on following 3 packages, which is known issue.
13:42:03 Failed to build packages:  memcached-1.4.39-1.el7.tis.1.src.rpm kubernetes-1.10.0-1.tis.1.src.rpm python-2.7.5-58.el7.tis.3.src.rpm

In the meantime, @Zhipeng is following steps in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Developer_Guide

On 04/07/2018, 7:02 AM, "Arce Moreno, Abraham" <abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com> wrote:

    > Yeah, we will have someone to do the exercise based on this guide. Pls stay
    > tuned.

    Cool! Thank you!