[Starlingx-discuss] FIrst release branch

Rowsell, Brent Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com
Tue Jul 10 12:58:22 UTC 2018

Apologies for the late response.
I somehow missed this thread when I returned from vacation.

With all the restructuring/churn that is currently going on  branching at this time does not seem like the right thing to do.
We should finish some of those activities first before branching.

Even for a quarterly release why do we need to have a monthly branch. Shouldn't we just work on master and branch at some point before the release.

Brent