[Starlingx-discuss] Keystone federation testing

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:40:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

Within the Edge Computing Group we have a few people interested in Keystone federation testing starting with general federation and moving to edge specific test cases onwards.

In case you are interested in this activity, we are organizing a call for next Thursday to talk about basic testing in OpenStack including identifying tasks and volunteers to complete them. We would like to use the time to clarify questions about Keystone federation capabilities if there’s any.

We are also collaborating with the OPNFV Edge Cloud project for advanced test scenarios which we will also discuss on the call.

The call details are here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Federation_Testing_Call

Please check out the materials on this etherpad prior to the call if you plan to join: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ECG_Keystone_Testing

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó