[Starlingx-discuss] Proposal to use prefixes in Story Board to ease searches

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Wed Jul 11 20:49:23 UTC 2018

I was going for a more visual approach where one can easily see the category by looking at the story list.  In any case, the use of prefixes doesn't preclude the use of tags for further search refinement.

But, if tags are more efficient to use and are the preferred option for the community, we can use them exclusively. We will need to agree on the minimal set.

Ghada