[Starlingx-discuss] Restructuring round 2

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Tue Jul 17 15:54:17 UTC 2018

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the info. There's something I would like to bring into the discussion of the consolidation.
It has started a discussion on what infrastructure we need to have a CI of StarlingX and an evaluation on
OBS (openbuildservice) and Koji has started.

Taking that in mind I'm wondering how this consolidation can help/affect to adapt the StarlingX building
Into one of these infrastructures,  as far as I recall, both solutions requires to have a repository per rpm.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks

-Erich