[Starlingx-discuss] About deployment issue: 06/08: Failed to execute controller manifest. Sporadic fail when config_controller

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Mon Jul 23 14:57:14 UTC 2018

The story seems to  implicate collectd and influxdb.

In addition to the changes Frank has identified, you also need ...
    https://review.openstack.org/579307

I've attempted a manual audit of the .lst files.  All requirements for
the new packages seem to be present.

Can you confirm the new packages have been installed in your build?
    1) in your build environmnet, look in
$MY_WORKSPACE/export/dist/isolinux/Packages

    $ ls *collectd* *influx*
    collectd-5.7.1-2.el7.x86_64.rpm influxdb-0.9.5.1-1.x86_64.rpm
puppet-collectd-5.1.0-2.4a3843cgit.el7.noarch.rpm
    collectd-extensions-1.0-0.tis.1.x86_64.rpm
influxdb-extensions-1.0-0.tis.1.x86_64.rpm
python2-influxdb-4.0.0-1.el7.1.noarch.rpm

    2) the runtime view on your controllor...
    $ rpm -qa | grep influxdb
    python2-influxdb-4.0.0-1.el7.1.noarch
    influxdb-0.9.5.1-1.x86_64

    $ rpm -qa | grep collectd