[Starlingx-discuss] Milestone 2018.07.0 is available.

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Mon Jul 23 15:39:54 UTC 2018

> As a second step in our release process, can someone please do a build
> against the branch?  And send the ISO to the Test team?

@Hayde is taking care of this step, will provide the update as soon as possible.

If someone has already built it please let us know so we can cross reference steps and
update the Getting Started Developer Guide [0] now based on our stable branch.

Does anyone see any benefit in having another Developer Guide based on master?
The challenge will be to keep up to date with all changes happening, is it worth the effort?

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Developer_Guide