[Starlingx-discuss] Denver PTG schedule

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:57:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to the recently published schedule[1] for the upcoming Denver PTG[2].

StarlingX is scheduled for Wednesday, the only overlapping is with Glance.

We have a planning etherpad[3] to work on topics to discuss and we need to start planning cross-project sessions with projects such as Keystone, Glance, Airship and the Edge Computing Group. Please add your name if you’re planning to attend the PTG and the edge sessions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/#tab_schedule
[2] https://www.openstack.org/ptg