[Starlingx-discuss] Adding packages to build .lst files

Ponce Castaneda, Guillermo A guillermo.a.ponce.castaneda at intel.com
Mon Jul 23 19:58:13 UTC 2018

Hello team,

I am giving it another try to introduce and automatic package downloader
to the mirror creation process, this time I managed to actually write it
on python3.

The goal of this tool is still the same, to avoid the hassle of manually go
looking and downloading failing packages from Google and just run a
single command instead.

You can go and review the code here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/585009/
I really appreciate any feedback, specially opportunities of improvement and any
kind comments.

Thank You
 - Guillermo Ponce