[Starlingx-discuss] Use koji to create repository with required RPMS

Arevalo, Mario Alfredo C mario.alfredo.c.arevalo at intel.com
Mon Jul 23 21:25:52 UTC 2018

Hi Jesus,

You are touching a very important point related to building process. I think, one
of the most painful concerns is which mirror has to deal with the constantly loss of
tracking of some packages due to the dependence with multiple third party host sites. I think the
first approach sounds good and is an achievable goal. The packages described in the
third parties file are an excellent staring point due to they are more prone to disappear and
each time will be more complicated to find a secure copy.

Best regards.
Mario.