[Starlingx-discuss] About deployment issue: 06/08: Failed to execute controller manifest. Sporadic fail when config_controller

Liu, ZhipengS zhipengs.liu at intel.com
Tue Jul 24 09:08:22 UTC 2018

Hi Erich and Abraham,

According to the latest GUIDE, changes in imag.inc are reverted.
I synced the latest code and finished build. When build iso, there is a dependency issue I saw below.

16:25:59 These RPMS had problems (likely version conflicts)
16:25:59        containernetworking-cni
16:25:59        selinux-policy-base
16:25:59        selinux-policy-targeted
16:25:59 Could not install dependencies

After I downloaded below 3 rpms, build-iso pass.
policycoreutils-2.5-22.el7.x86_64.rpm
policycoreutils-newrole-2.5-22.el7.x86_64.rpm
policycoreutils-python-2.5-22.el7.x86_64.rpm

Do you have the same dependency issue? Need to update it to GUIDE if so.

Zhipeng